Central London; BST Music Concerts – On Friday 13, Saturday 14 and Sunday 15 July, South Carriage Drive and West Carriage Drive will be closed from 11:00 each day. Between 21:00 and 23:45, Park Lane will be closed between Marble Arch and Hyde Park Corner, as will the eastbound slip road from Knightsbridge to Hyde Park Corner.
Westminster – On Friday 13 July, there will be road closures along Regent Street, Piccadilly Circus, Haymarket, Cockspur Street, Pall Mall East, Whitehall and their approaches. This is due to a march taking place from Portland Place, to either Parliament Square or Trafalgar Square.
Central London – From 12:00 on Saturday 14 July, there will be road closures from Temple Place to Whitehall including Victoria Embankment. From 13:00, there will be road closures from Old Palace Yard to Whitehall via Milbank and Parliament Square and approaches. This is due to marches. A large demonstration will also take place on Whitehall requiring full closure from approximately 10:30 until 19:00.
Twickenham Rugby Stadium – From 14:00 until 23:59 on Saturday 14 and Sunday 15 July, traffic levels are expected to increase in the area around Twickenham Rugby Stadium. Roads likely to be affected are the A316 Chertsey Road and all roads leading to Twickenham Station and around the stadium. London Road, Whitton Road and Rugby Road will be closed before and after the concert to assist with crowd movements and diversions will be implemented in the Twickenham area. This is due to an event.
Westminster; Virgin Sport British 10k – From 05:30 until 18:00 on Sunday 15 July, there will be road closures around Victoria Street, Aldwych, Regent Street and Piccadilly. From 05:30, Piccadilly will be closed in both directions between Hyde Park Corner and Piccadilly Circus. From 06:00, Whitehall will be closed between Trafalgar Square and Parliament Square. All remaining closures will be implemented at 07:00 and will be removed by 18:00.
Summer Streets, Regent Street – Sunday 15 July
• The third annual Summer Streets event will take place from 12:00 until 18:00
• To facilitate this car-free day event, Regent Street will be closed in both directions from Piccadilly Circus to Oxford Street between 08:00 and 20:00
• Additionally, Regent Street will be closed southbound from the junction with Mortimer Street to all traffic except London buses
• New Burlington Street will be closed between 05:00 and 21:00. There will be associated closures or restrictions on adjacent
Lovebox festival, Gunnersbury Park – Friday 13, Saturday 14 and Sunday 15 July
• Gates will open at 14:00 on Friday, 12:00 on Saturday and Sunday. The music will finish at 22:30 each day
• There will be a marshalled taxi rank in operation from 19:00 to midnight for each day of the festival. Access will be via the ‘red gate’ off Popes Lane via South Ealing Road
• All London drivers and suburban drivers from sectors 7 and 8 may service the rank
• Drivers will not be able to access the park via the North Circular as Gunnersbury Lane will be closed between the North Circular and Acton Town London Underground station. Road closures are planned to be removed by 01:00 each night
• Private hire vehicles must only enter the area if they have a booking. There will be a designated area for them to pick up