South Bank – From 20:00 on Friday 20 until 05:30 on Monday 23 July, York Road lane one will be closed in both directions between Mepham Street and Station Approach. Lane two will be closed in both directions from Friday 3 until Monday 6 August. This is to facilitate ducting works.
Chelsea Embankment – From 22:00 on Friday 20 until 00:05 on Sunday 22 July, Chelsea Embankment will have various lane restrictions in place in both directions between Embankment Gardens and Chelsea Bridge. This is to build a new road layout that will remain throughout the Thames Tideway works. More information van be found HERE
Westminster – From 10:00 until 18:00 on Saturday 21 July, there may be localised disruptions from Portland Place to Trafalgar Square via Oxford Circus, Regent Street, Piccadilly Circus, Haymarket and Pall Mall East. Delays are possible. This is due to a march.
Streatham – From 12:00 on Saturday 21 until 23:59 on Sunday 22 July, Streatham High Road will be closed in both directions between Streatham Common South and Streatham Common North. Expect increased pedestrian levels in the area. This is due to an event in Streatham Common.
Regent Street – From 08:00 until 20:00 on Sunday 22 July, Regent Street will be closed between Piccadilly Circus and Oxford Street in both directions. New Burlington Street will be closed from 05:00 until 21:00. This is due to an event.
Brewer Street – Monday 25 June – Friday 27 July
• There will be a road closure on Brewer Street between Wardour Street and Lexington Street for public realm works
• Brewer Street (Madam Jojo) taxi rank will be inaccessible and will be suspended for this period of time
• There will be no vehicle access during this period of time
Victoria Embankment – Monday 6 August – mid-September
• Cadent Gas is due to carry out essential gas works on Victoria Embankment by Blackfriars Underpass from 6 August until mid-September 2018. As a result, Victoria Embankment will be closed westbound between Southwark Bridge and Westminster Bridge.
Prudential RideLondon – Saturday 28 – Sunday 29 July
• As part of a weekend of Prudential RideLondon cycling events, roads across London and Surrey will be affected
• In central London, roads will be closed to traffic on Saturday 28 July
• Some roads in east, west, central and southwest London and Surrey will also be closed or affected on Sunday 29 July
• For full details, including event information and road closures, please visit tfl.gov.uk/ridelondon