Westminster – Until 23:59 on Friday 22 June, Victoria Street will be closed in both directions between Broadway and Great Smith Street. This is due to resurfacing works.
London Stadium, Stratford – From 14:00 on Friday 22 until 23:59 on Saturday 23 June, road closures will be in place around the stadium as large pedestrian numbers are expected to increase in the area. This is due to an event.
Westminster – From 09:00 to 17:00 on Saturday 23 June, the following roads will be closed. From approximately 09:00, the inside lane on the south side of Parliament Square will be closed. From 10:00, Millbank between Parliament Square and Horseferry Road will be closed. From 13:00, roads along Parliament Square, Cockspur Street, Trafalgar Square, Whitehall and their approaches will be closed. From 18:00, there is a possibility of a lane one closure on the east side of Trafalgar Square. From 13:00 to 17:00, roads and their approaches from Carlisle Place to Millbank via Vauxhall Bridge Road will be closed. This is due to various events.
Westminster – From 11:00 to 17:00 on Sunday 24 June, the following roads will be closed. From 11:00, South Carriage Drive. From 12:00, Park Lane southbound, Shaftesbury Avenue westbound from Cambridge Circus and Piccadilly Underpass Eastbound and their approaches. This is due to an event.
Full Closure of Great Cumberland Place – from Monday 11 June, for a minimum of three weeks
• The closure is taking place between Bryanston Street and Seymour Street, and is required for deep level drain repair works
• Going north, vehicles will be able to turn right from Great Cumberland Place into Bryanston Street and exit onto Portman Street
• Going south, vehicles will have to use the diversion route via Edgware Road (south) and access via Marble Arch
• The taxi rank and feeder rank at the Cumberland Hotel will be unaffected by the works, but travel disruption is likely
Brewer Street – Monday 25 June – Friday 27 July
• There will be a road closure on Brewer Street, between Wardour Street and Lexington Street, for public realm works
• Brewer Street (Madam Jojo) taxi rank will be inaccessible and will be suspended for this period
• There will be no vehicle access during this time
St. John Ambulance Parade, The City – Saturday 23 June
• From 12:40, up to 500 people will assemble in Smithfield Street
• At 13:10, those assembled will proceed to St Paul’s Cathedral via Snow Hill, Farringdon Street, Ludgate Circus, Ludgate Hill and St. Paul’s Churchyard into Paternoster Square
• The procession will use the inside lanes and traffic will be able to pass in the outside lane where possible. Short traffic holds will be implemented as appropriate
• The procession is expected to finish by 13:30